The best way to keep wildlife out of your yard is to make it unattractive or inaccessible. This can be done by:
- Removing food and water sources
- Cutting back overgrown trees and shrubs
- Installing fencing or walls
- Using repellents such as odor sprays or lights
- Keeping garbage cans and pet food containers sealed
“Magnolia Wildlife has continued to help me with our squirrel problem.”Brenda E.
“He did not try and sell me something that wasn't needed. Very rare in these days and times.”Jennifer P.
“I cannot say enough about the wonderful services provided by Jay and Magnolia Wildlife Solutions.”Jill H.
“He is very knowledgeable about wildlife solutions. He was very prompt in getting the work done.”Megan S.
“He was professional throughout the entire process. He communicated each step and followed through as promised.”Cathy S.
Humane Removal, Permanent Solutions
Customer Care Focused
Personable Experience, Always!
Locally Owned and Operated